3500 N State Rd 7 Ste 190 Lauderdale Lakes, FL, 33319
An overview of the services you offer and how they will benefit the visitor.
If you are looking to work private security armed in the State of Florida, it will require applicants to have the security D & G license.
Register for Security Training (D & G) & D or G Recertification
Mobile Patrol Services
To qualify for a license, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a citizen or legal resident alien of the United States or have been granted authority to work in this country by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Only Class “C,” Class “CC,” Class “D,” Class “M,” Class “MA” and Class “MB” licensees are permitted to bear a firearm, and any such licensee who bears a firearm must also have a Class “G” license.
To apply for a Class “G” license, you must be at least 18 years old.
You must be either a U.S. citizen or a permanent legal resident alien to qualify for a Class “G” license, and you must provide documentation confirming your citizenship status.
- If you were born in the United States, submit a copy of your birth certificate, U.S. passport, Social Security card, driver license, state-issued ID card, or voter registration card.
- If you are a naturalized citizen, submit a copy of your U.S. passport or the official document issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services indicating that you are a naturalized citizen.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, submit a copy of your Permanent Legal Resident Alien card.